Death of baby from Lebanon is linked to rare bacteria sometimes found in commercial formula - KY3: Death of baby from Lebanon is linked to rare bacteria sometimes found in commercial formula
The baby was only 10 days old when it died on Sunday.
December 19, 2011|by Emily Wood, KY3 News | firstname.lastname@example.org
LEBANON, Mo. – In the midst of the holiday season, one family here is dealing with heartbreak. Their infant son died Sundy night after contracting an extremely rare bacterial disease. Now federal researchers are testing the formula eaten by the baby as his family searches for answers....
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Enfamil powdered infant formula, purchased at a local Walmart in Missouri, is being tested after this baby died from a rare bacterial infection. There is no recall but Walmart voluntarily pulled Enfamil products from its shelves in the town.