Sunday, December 18, 2011

Example of human milk for sale on the Internet

Here is an example of someone selling breastmilk and noting she has was screened to donate to a milk bank with a previous baby. She is selling the milk for $2.00/ounce.

Donate Buy and Sell Buy Breast Milk The Only Classified Listing Service for Moms Buying, Selling or Donating Breast Milk - Calling all hungry babies! Bank certified milk! - Texas - Houston - USA - Bank Certified : Breast Milk Classifieds Buy Sell or Donate Breast Milk: Calling all hungry babies! Bank certified milk!

Contact Information
Contact Jackie S
Location : Houston, Texas, USA
Price
$ 2.00
More Information
I am a healthy GYM goer/YOGA instructor/university graduate with a surplus of breastmilk. My baby is 5 months old. I also have a two year old and a four year old.

I have over 200 oz in my deep freeze with more daily.

With my second baby I donated nearly 2,000 oz to the milk bank. I was screened and cleared to donate.

No comments: